Domains & Hosting
If you are setting up a new website, trying to brand yourself, or just looking for a more professional way to market your affiliate links, buying a new custom domain is the first thing you’re going to want to do.
1. Price – Go Daddy has competitive pricing and they also run regular promotions so you can usually get a new domain for less than $15 for the first year.
2. Reliability – Go daddy is one of the most well known and respected companies of their kind.
3. Easy Management – Go Daddy’s domain management dashboard makes it super easy to forward, change name servers, or anything else you might need to do.Get Your Domain
Having your own hosting account allows you to own your own website or blog that you can do with what you will.
Domains and hosting are two sides of the same coin. If you purchased a domain from Go daddy simply for the purpose of forwarding it to an affiliate link, then you will not need your own hosting account.
If however, you are wanting your own website or blog so that you can brand your business and differentiate yourself from the masses, you will need a hosting account.
1. Price – Depending on your needs you can get a new hosting account for as little as $3.96 a month.
2. Dependability – HostGator is known for their dependable servers. You will not have to worry about your site going down unexpectedly with HostGator.
3. Support – HostGator has a fantastic knowledge base for answering frequently asked questions and if you need live support they are second to none.Get Your Hosting Account